“As physicians and parents, my wife and I would like to recommend the iGuard disinfection product for both home and medical practice use. This is a very personal recommendation to us. Our son, Sam, was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia in January 2013. Due to his chemotherapy and bone marrow suppression, he was severely immunocompromised. My wife and I wanted to do everything possible to make his home environment as safe as possible. Part of that process involved having the iGuard applied in our home. I fully believe that this product allowed him to avoid infections for many months. Sam ultimately died from the complications of AML, but did so at home with his family there.”